Monday, May 7, 2007

April showers bring... Birthdays!


Dallas and I both have our birthday's in April. I am older than Dallas by one year and just a couple of weeks, but Dallas loved to mention that I was two years older than he during those few days where I was 24 and he 22! To my relief we are back to just one year now. We had fun celebrating both of our birthdays. I had a fun surprise when my parents and little brother, Brett came to visit that weekend and stayed for a whole week! Dallas even got me a new gas BBQ for my birthday - or was it an early birthday present for him? - we had been wanting one for some time, so I was excited when he came home with it! This picture was taken right after I blew out my 24 candles.


For Dallas' birthday we surprised him with lots of new toys and tools for the BBQ... just what he needed and I even went to work in the kitchen and made him my grandma's famous German chocolate cake! We were too anxious to dig into it and skipped the fancy decorating, but it still tasted pretty good.

1 comment:

JT said...

Sounds like a great birthday! I got Britney two tickets to the UFC. I think Ill take Rick:) Me and Dallas should go shopping together from now on.