Friday, September 5, 2008

Over the River and through the Woods to Gram's House We Go!

Last Thursday my mom, dad, and Brett brought Dennis out to Utah to get ready for school. Since Dennis just came home from his mission, we decided to go visit my dad's parents in Idaho. On Friday while Dallas was getting ready for the big game with the rest of the team, I went with my family to Pocatello to visit Gram and Grandpa Bob. It was so good to see them and to catch up with them. They are amazing people and I am proud to be their granddaughter. Here are some memorable photos at their home.

Gram and me

Grandpa Bob, Gram, me

Grandpa, Gram, Dennis

Uncle Jim, Dad, Grandpa, and Gram

7 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

Vanessa said...

How fun!!! I'm jealous that your brother is back from his mission. My little brother is gone :( Anyways!!! Rodney wants Dallas's cell because he lost all his numbers (that's what happens when you drop your phone in the toilet...) We hope y'all are well!!!

Vanessa said...

you can email me dallas cell. vanessa2826@hotmail.com

thanks!

Lance and Becky said...

I love the pictures! Your brother Dennis is so sweet, I'm glad he's home! He's a great guy, just like the rest of your brothers!

Celeste said...

How fun to have your brother home and living so close! Amd... we LOVE watching Dallas... and Matt... and Uncle Lance... GO COUGARS!! WE're root tooting for you!

Mindy said...

Cute grandparents. I love the pics from bear lake and the rhino rides. You guys are so darling together. Hey send me your e-mail, I'm going private... Pearsonmb77aol.com

take care guys

Lindsey S. said...

Hey. I went private on my blog. If you still want in email me your email at lindseybrookehall@hotmail.com
Thanks!