Sunday, February 22, 2009

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Reynolds!!

On Friday, February 13, 2009, Matt and Brianna tied the knot! It was a beautiful day and we couldn't be happier for them. Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds!! Here are a few pictures from the beautiful wedding. Becky and Brittany have more on their blogs from throughout the day. These are just a few I had on hand.


The beautiful, happy couple!!

My handsome hubby


Peli was bustin' out the hang loose sign all day!

I love this picture of Leslie and Lance

I look kinda scary here, but I was so happy to be with my Dallas that I had to post it!

4 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

It was so fun to see you there! I wish I could have talked to you more. Bailey sure was hungry! Hopefully we will see each other again sooN!

Brittany said...

i love your photos!

Tyler and Jessica Kozlowski said...

You are so cute!! It was good to see you guys there I hope Dallas's training is going good! We miss you guys call if you need anything...

Love,
The KOzlowski's

Rachel said...

You look great, Susie.