Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Catch up!

Wow... so much has happened in the last few months I don't even know where to begin! We have been internetless (I know that's not a word) since our last post, but I am happy to have it back and be blogging once again!

Dallas is back in school now and the football season is well under way. He has been having a great season, as well as the whole BYU team. I have loved going to the home games and loved the opportunity I had to go to the UCLA game with JT, Britney, Brooke, and the rest of my family! Isn't Brooke adorable?! I think she looks exactly like "Boo" from Monsters Inc.

Dallas and I are also thrilled with our two new nieces: Rylie and Isabella! I have included pictures of both of them. We think our nieces are just beautiful! Rylie is the cute, petite blonde and Isabella is the sweet, plump brunette. Isabella has the cutest rolls!

One of the highlights of our summer was the trip to Bear Lake with Dallas' family. I didn't get too many pictures because we spent most of the time having fun in the water!

4 comments:

J&B Barrett said...

FINALLY!!! ha ha just kidding I know you guys have been "internetless" Lame excuse suzanne! :) we need to hang! Leatherbys?

Matt and Jamie said...

Suzie! It was great to hear from you. Jaxon is such a tank and so much fun. You need to get one! Tell Dallas great season so far. I bet BYU could win all the rest of their games. Go Cougs!

JT said...

Well done Suz-e-Q. Your right the football game was great. Come visit for the San Diego game!

Lance and Becky said...

Oh, I love the pictures Suz, and Brooke totally looks like Boo, she is such a doll! I love the pictures of the babies in their little blessing dresses too! They're going to be little buddies!