Friday, February 29, 2008

Las Vegas Bowl 2007!!

I can't believe I have been so behind on my blogging! Lots of things have been happening since the last time I posted way back in November! So, I am going to attempt to start playing catch up and recommit to being a better blogger! Dallas did a great job in the Las Vegas Bowl game against UCLA. It was definitely a nail biter of a game, but we came out victorious in the last few seconds when UCLA missed their field goal. It was an amazing feeling when that happened. I am so proud of my sweetheart for working so hard and having such a great season. I've made a little slide show of some highlights of our trip down to Vegas. We had the opportunity to see Cirque de Soleil (I think that's how you spell it), but we weren't allowed to take pictures. It was a neat experience. I was able to accompany Dallas to a luncheon and we were so fortunate to have the support of so many family members who came down to watch the game! Thanks everyone for your support!


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

That game was so exciting. Rodney and I were FrEaKiNg out at the end! I love the pictures :)