Friday, February 29, 2008

Christmas 2007 and New Year's

We had a glorious Christmas holiday that was full of friends, family, and laughter. Dallas and I are so fortunate to have such wonderful families. We love spending time with them and that's what we were able to do over the Christmas holiday. We spent Christmas Day with Dallas' family and then we were able to go visit and spend some time with my family for New Year's! It was the first time that all of my family was able to get together in a very long time. We were only missing Dennis who is serving his mission in Argentina! We had a blast and we didn't want the holiday to end. We went to San Francisco on New Year's Day where Dallas had his first bowl of clam chowder in a famous San Fran sourdough bread bowl. He loved it and can't wait to go back for more. I don't like... actually, I HATE seafood, but even I LOVE that clam chowder! I have miss placed some of my photos from Christmas here in Provo, so most of these are from California. As soon as I find the other pictures I'll add them in!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yay!!! You posted! We missed each other in San Fran by one day. We were there new years eve day (Dec 31). I love the pictures...and there is a REALLY cute baby in those pictures! :)

Lindsey S. said...

Hey Suzanne! Christmas looked so fun! I'm glad you posted! James makes fun of me because I have gotten so into this blogging thing. haha Anyway, its good to see how you guys are doing. I hope everything is going good. Tell dal hi for us, if he is anything like James he rarley looks at this thing. haha Love you both!
Linds

Celeste said...

What a cool slide show...it sounds like you had a fun Christmas and we had so much fun at that bowl game... GO COUGARS!...can you believe that last play!

Megano said...

You and Dalas are such a cute couple! I love your blog, it is fun to be able to see what everyone is up to! I hope you don't mind if I add you as a friend on my blog?!