Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Wallpaper!

I finally figured out how to make my blog look cute! (Yay!) Changing the wallpaper is something I've been wanting to do for a long time now, and after trying for an hour and a half I finally figured it out! And, after all that work I realized that it wasn't very difficult to do after all. So... if there is anyone left out there that doesn't know how, just let me know and I'll tell you how so you don't have to spend an hour and a half trying to figure it out!

Now all I need to do is be a better blogger and I'm set!

4 comments:

Sue said...

i was totally waiting for you to change your wallpaper before i posted...what were you thinking? jk
this is such a fun way to keep in touch.. you guys are so darn cute and in love, and spiritual, and athletic, and funny..o.k. you get it..i'm a fan..
dallas---i love your mom, tell her hi..

Vanessa said...

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!?! I love the picture at the top...how did you do that?!? i LOOOOOOVE it :)

Celeste said...

Such a cute back ground too! Ummmmm ya... I need help I tried to figure out how to do a cute back ground one night but got so frustrated that I gave up and haven't tried since.

Rachel said...

I still haven't figured it out. Well done, your blog is very cute.