Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring has Sprung Birthdays and Fun!

I am now a quarter-of-a-century old! Yikes! I just recently celebrated turning the big 25. I think that means I'm officially an adult now. And, if there's one thing you should know about me, I hate growing up! I guess it's pretty much inevitable though. I'll just stay young at heart. I had a great birthday and I was surrounded by my friends and family. Dallas took me out to dinner to my favorite restaurant and I had such a good time on our little date. He's the best! His birthday is coming up pretty quick here, so I'm excited to be able to do something for him for once! Thank you to everyone who made my birthday special.
Last Saturday was the BYU Blue and White Game. It was a great day, not to mention the best spring weather possible! Before the game they had a children's clinic where all the kids came down on to the field to practice drills with the players. Our nephews Jackson, Jared, and Lance all came to have some fun with Uncle Dallas and Matt! Those boys (and that means Matt and Dallas, too!) were so cute, not to mention athletic doing the drills! It was so much fun to watch. I especially loved watching my Dallas with the kids. He is going to be the best dad someday.
I love him so much!







Go Hit!


Jared avoids the tackle!


Jared, Lance, and Jackson
ready in their three point stance... well maybe we need to work on that a little :)

12 comments:

Vanessa said...

That is too cute!!! By the way, happy late birthday!

Megano said...

Happy Birfday!!! Wasn't the weather perfect on the blue and white game day! Genius!!! You and Dallas are so cute:)

Jennie said...

That was such a fun day--one the boys will remember forever! We love you guys!

Lance and Becky said...

Happy Birthday Suz! Oh, I'm so glad you guys had fun with Wubs! I so wish we didn't miss out on that! Love the pictures! I'll have to steal some of those :)

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Happy Birthday! Your blog is so cute! I'm glad I found it! This is McKinzi, just wanted to say hi. We need to hang out soon. You and Dallas are such a cute couple!

Whitney said...

I love your pictures from the blue & white game. and happy late birthday! i'm so glad we live by you guys!

Lindsey S. said...

xHappy Birthday!! The boys are adorable there with Dallas! It was so fun to talk to you on Sunday!

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday... and don't worry you're still young!

Steelefamily said...

These pics are so great. I can not wait to see you. Tell Jennie to put me on her list so I can see her blog!

Mindy said...

Happy late b-day. If it any help I still think your like 21 or something. You are a doll. Cute football pics.

Clark Family said...

happy late birthday suzie!
I know what you mean about being 25! Weird!. I hope you have a great week!.
Patsy.

Brittany said...

Ummmm... Suzi.... It's been almost a month since you posted! Hello out there!... get a move on!! hehehe