Monday, April 14, 2008

Winter Catch Up!

Ok, so I am trying something new here. I just realized that I can post to my blog from Word 2007. I know it works, now I'm just anxious to see if it works formatting wise, etc.! I've really been improving my blog abilities lately! J

I still have some winter catching up to do: Valentine's Day! I have the sweetest husband in the world! I had to work late on Valentine's Day and Dallas and I had decided to celebrate on the weekend instead of the actual day. I came in from work and sitting on the counter were 3 dozen of the most beautiful roses I had ever seen! I walked around the corner and Dallas had a beautiful dinner waiting for me! He had even overheard me talking about a few things I wanted to pick up and had gone and gotten every one of them. I love you, Dallas! You are so thoughtful and I loved our Valentine's Day!

Dallas and I also got the chance to go snowmobiling over President's Day weekend. It was beautiful outside and we had a blast

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

How sweet!!!! Gotta love when hubby's are sweethearts :)

Lindsey S. said...

How cute of Dallas! He knows what he is going!! :)