Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've been tagged... a few times!!

Since starting this blog about a year ago, I had never been tagged... until now. I was tagged three times all within about a week of each other. I have to apologize though, I've been a real slacker in actually doing something about it until now! So, finally, here are my responses!!

Husband Tag


His name:
Dallas James Reynolds

How long have you been married? 1 year and 5 1/2 months! (time flies!!)

How old is he? 24

Who eats more? You might be able to guess this one, but if you can't it's me... only if Dallas is sick that day or something :) Although I am known to be able to put down a bit of food

Who said "I love you" first? Dallas did.... and I of course said it right back!

Who sings better? Even though I sing more, Dallas definitely carries a tune better than me! I love hearing him sing!

Who is smarter? I think we actually balance each other out. We definitely have our strengths and they are usually in different areas, so it works great.

Whose temper is worse? It takes quite a bit to make our tempers go awry, but if we are both getting hungry we tend to start getting a little grouchy (I learned this about Dallas when registering for our wedding during lunch time and had to make a quick intervention and wisk him off to Chili's! Wedding planning + a hungry Dallas DO NOT mix well!! :) ha ha ha)

Who does the laundry? I do most of the time. It's funny though, we can only fit two pairs of his pants and one of mine in our tiny washer!

Who does the dishes? I do most of the time. He makes me do all of the household chores... he brings home the bacon... wait... I do that too... and you all better know I'm joking! Dallas is the biggest sweetheart and does the real work, plus helps around the house whenever he can! I do some of the household stuff to thank him for everything else he works so hard for!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well, lately we've been alternating, but previously it was Dallas (from a laying in the bed point of view)

Who pays the bills? Mostly Dallas. He's great at this. He makes me sit down with him and go over our finances each night.

Who cooks dinner? I definitely do this one; although, Dallas can hold his own in the kitchen and is master of the grill!!

Who mows the lawn? Well, we don't have one now, but when we go to his parents he does, so he will probably when we get one. We both love to work outside.

Who drives when we are together? Dallas always does. He is such a good driver. (not that I'm that bad...)

Who is more stubborn? This would definitely depend on the topic. We can both be pretty darn stubborn.

Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Ha ha ha... That's a tough one... we usually just end up laughing about it.

Whose parents do you see the most? Hmmm... Dallas'! Mine live in CA and Dallas' live just down the street, which is wonderful!

Who has more friends? Dallas definitely has more friends here since he grew up here and I'm not the best at keeping in touch. I

Who has more siblings? TIE! We are exactly the same! We're both the middle child with an older sister and older brother and two younger brothers!! Cool huh?!

Who wears the pants? He definitely wears bigger pants than I do... does that count? :)

I tag : Brittany Faiga, Jennie, Robyn, Whitney, Rashelle, and anyone else who's never done this one!! (If you want to!)



3 Things

3 Joys:
1. Spending time with Dallas
2. Spending time with Dallas
3. Spending time with Dallas

(I can't help it--he makes me so happy, but I should add these to the list because they make spending time with Dallas even better: Being a member of the church, and the temple). I also love spending time with all of my family. If I didn't have Dallas, they would be the top three! :) )

3 fears:
1. Something terrible happening to Dallas or loved one
2. Forgetting something really important (I have a tendency to be forgetful sometimes!)
3. Getting my eye punctured or falling face first and breaking a front tooth (don't those creep you out just thinking about them?) That's one of those silly ones I've had since I was little


3 goals:
1. Be a good wife and mother
2. Be HAPPY
3. To get back in shape! (I don't like knowing that it would be difficult to run a mile!)

Bag Tag

Ok, so the rules for bag tag are: Take everything out of your purse, and without throwing anything away take a picture and then explain the items found therein.

* I'll be honest. I cheated. I started cleaning out my purse one night and realized I hadn't done my tag yet, so I am missing a handful of receipts and gum wrappers.

I am going to start at the top and then try to go in rows from left to right so you can follow, hopefully :)

1. The purse

2. My Las Vegas Bowl 2007 game ticket, and right below it my KA (Cirque deSoleil) ticket from when we were in Vegas for the bowl game. I'm not sure why I still have these in there. I want to save them and I guess I didn't have anywhere to put them!

3. $5.oo off coupon for TGI Fridays. Yum!

4. Sunglasses slip cover (notice, however there are no sunglasses in the purse!)

5. Good ol' cell phone

6. Shopping list for WalMart

7. Lots of batteries! 7 to be exact. I usually have my camera with me and there is nothing I hate worse than running out of batteries during an important event! :)

8. Receipt from WalMart shopping trip: Looks like I got a few more items than were on my list. I need to be better at that!

9. "Just in case" medicine. Dallas and I have sensitive stomachs so we always have some stomach meds on hand.

10. Neccesity: Chapstick. I have horribly chapped lips most of the time. I've tried the, "If you don't use it as much your lips will get used to not having it." Doesn't work.

11. One lip-liner, two different lipsticks, and a lip gloss. The funny thing is that if you know me I'm never wearing any of that except on Sunday. Maybe I have it in there in hopes that maybe I'll notice it and put it on? Don't really know...

12. Let's count: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...7 pens! No wonder I couldn't find any in my apartment...

13. Checkbook

14. Card holder with some gift cards

15. Dallas' Las Veags Bowl watch. Not sure how or why that made it into my purse?

16. My little wallet

17. Camera

18. Some spare change

Now you know why I was cleaning it out!! Can you picture all of that fitting into my purse? Needless to say, I have downsized the amount of things I carry in my purse and my husband and shoulder are thanking me for it :)

Finally! Now I am all caught up on my tags! Anyone who feels like it can be tagged to do these!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Yay! I love your posts. So sweet.

Rachel said...

You're cute.

Celeste said...

It's so fun learning more about you two. ... but I really doubt you eat more than Dallas!! :)

Lindsey S. said...

You guys are adorable! I did about 10 loads of laundry yesterday and I can't imagine doing them in a smaller washer! I give you props!

Lindsey S. said...

Ok, we are too much a like! so I have like 10 pens in my purse. Don't ask me why. And I always carry batteries with my too for my camera! I'm glad I did the other day because it was dead when I really wanted to take a pic. Thanks to my extra pair I was ok. You are so adorable!