Friday, May 23, 2008

Congrats Grad... Go Elite XC!!

Last week I had the opportunity to go to California and visit my family for JT's LAW SCHOOL graduation! He has worked really hard these past three years and we are all so proud of him! I know that Britney has gone through a lot,too while JT has been in school, so we are so happy for you guys! JT has also been working really hard with the MMA organization Elite XC and has been doing amazing things. Now that he's finished with school he can really focus his talents on his job. In fact, Elite XC is airing a HUGE fight featuring Kimbo Slice on CBS May 31st @ 9pm ET/PT, so everyone watch!! Here is an awesome link that gives the details. Check it out! http://fight.proelite.com/elitexc-primetime.html

JT, we are so proud of you! Congratulations!!

It was great to see my family and to be a part of JT's graduation. These are some pictures that I took while I was there. I was so happy to spend time with my niece Brooke, who is just darling! I hadn't seen her since Christmas and it just made my day when she wanted me to hold her or sit by her. The only thing that was missing from the trip was my sweetheart, Dallas! I missed him sooo much while I was gone and it was great coming home to him. He really is the love of my life. JT, Britney, and little Brooke. What a darling family!


Mom/ Grandma Leesa and Brookie



Brooke, JT, and Brett!

3 comments:

Steelefamily said...

Aww love the post. Miss you so much, we need more visits. Love ya girl

Lance and Becky said...

Congrats JT, we love ya buddy! Glad you had fun with your fam Suz!

Ashley said...

Love your blog!!! Post more ;) Great to see you today!