Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Will You Marry Me?...YES!!!

On Sunday, Dallas and I went for a walk up in the canyon with his family. It was such a beautiful day after all the rain that we've had. It felt so nice to be outside and to see the beautiful mountains, the river, and to finally see some trees with leaves and blossoms. We had such a long winter that there are still spring blossoms on the trees in the canyon! We were walking along the trail and Dallas and I found the spot where he proposed to me! It made me remember what an amazing day that was and how excited and utterly SHOCKED I was when he proposed! I had no clue it was coming and next to our wedding day it was the best day of my life. This is where the man of my dreams asked me to marry him!

The only thing that's missing in this picture are the huge dragon flies that were hovering over the water and a rainbow.I asked Dallas to show me how he felt after I said yes... :)
To this day I can't believe how amazingly wonderful the past two years of my life have been. Dallas, you are so amazing in so many ways. Every time I look at my ring I get giddy inside. Each day I am so happy knowing that I get to spend my life with you. I love you so much!

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Suzanne, that is so sweet!

leslie reynolds said...

You guys were made for each other. I love the way you love the other one. I the love the gentle giant and I so love the little girl that loves him for the same things that I love in him. These guys have something special going on. I think it's called love. Lance/Leslie

Lindsey S. said...

You guys are adorable. James proposed to me in the canyon too! I love Dallas's pic of him after he felt when you said yes. It made me laugh so hard. You guys are seriously perfect for each other. Love you both!

Megano said...

That's so sweet!!! What a cute guy!! I love the pic of how he felt when you said yes! Hilarious!!! You guys look so cute together!!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

You guys are too cute! Me and Max need to go back to where he proposed to me, that is such a special day, and that's awesome that you guys were able to go back there. I still get giddy when I look at my ring too, it just means so much! We need to hang out soon!

Mindy said...

That is so cute. I love the picture of "how he felt after" that was so funny. Can't wait to see you guys in Bear Lake this summer.

Celeste said...

How fun and so sweet... and gorgeous pictures on a gorgeous day. You guys are so cute together. I love Dallas's head band... Drew would go crazy for one of those.

Gibson Gang said...

Dallas,

Hi. I'm Lindsay, Amanda Maero's older sister. I know this is random, but I'm writing as a favor to a missionary I came across in Hawaii. I was there visiting my dad and met Elder Johnson who is serving in my dad's ward. (The same area where Chandler Chow served too) After talking, he realized that I went to Timpview and asked if I knew you... I told him that you're my little sister's age and she knew you in H.S. Anyway, he asked me to give ya a shout out from Hawaii for him. He said that you served your mission in his hometown. I found your blog through Lance's, through my friend, Megan's. Well, that's it! Take care and know that Johnson says "Aloha"!

Collie Dawgs said...

Suzanne! Hey this is the Collie fam! How are you guys? I found your blog from Robyn Kuresa's blog! You and Dallas are too cute! Let me know how you are and what's new! Our blog is www.colliedawgs.blogspot.com

Emmalee

Collie Dawgs said...

So glad you checked out our blog! Great to catch up with you! We will be in Utah the first weekend in August for a cousin's wedding and I am certain we'll visit at least one of the "boys" football pratices to see Austin! Hopefully we can catch up then! Take care! Please keep in touch! You guys are GREAT! love--emmalee

Steelefamily said...

Suzie, It is Britney and MOM and Brooke. We are looking at your new blob and think it is great! Brooke loves her picture! Good job on your creativity! Cute, cuter, cutest!

Brittany said...

OK Suz, it's been more than a month since you posted..... just sittin here patiently waiting.....